Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Creations Blog

Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog! This is my corner of the web for all things Artzee! As a illustrator in my life before kids I used to freelance and create clipart and graphics for various computer software packages and I also did some greeting card designs. I love old vintage images that can be used for mixed media crafts and projects. I have a ton of vintage images, scrapbooking and paper crafting projects for you to download and use for FREE!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Perfect Graduation Card Stuffer
Ralph Waldo Emerson Quote Magnet!


Please click on the image to go to my Cafe Press Shop to see more details about this magnet


I designed this magnet from a photo I took of the creek down the road from us. It's part of the Chesapeake Bay Tributary System so it eventually runs into the bay. A bridge was built over it so the duel lane road that was being created wouldn't ruin the stream system. This photo was taken from off the new bridge. It was so pretty and I thought the Emerson Quote went nicely with it.

2 comments:

  1. What a LOVELY photo!! You definitely have an eye for art. :-) Hope you're having a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

We've Been Married How Long?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Custom Search
09 10