Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Creations Blog

Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog! This is my corner of the web for all things Artzee! As a illustrator in my life before kids I used to freelance and create clipart and graphics for various computer software packages and I also did some greeting card designs. I love old vintage images that can be used for mixed media crafts and projects. I have a ton of vintage images, scrapbooking and paper crafting projects for you to download and use for FREE!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catalog Page with Vintage Victorian Women's Clothing Circa 1905

This is a beautiful illustration from a Catalog advertising women's clothing. It's funny because when I look at clothing style it seems like it's so very old, but when you think about it, it's only 100 years ago. When you think about clothing styles across history, this is just a blink of an eye, and when I think about what women wear today or don't wear as the case may be we have changed immensely. I can't even imagine what it must have been like to have to wear these ornate clothes along with a corset! How could these women breathe in the heat of the Summer? It had to be horrible! I'm just sayin'...

VintageVictorianCatalogPageofPeriodClothingCirca1905

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've Been Married How Long?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Custom Search
09 10