Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Creations Blog

Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog! This is my corner of the web for all things Artzee! As a illustrator in my life before kids I used to freelance and create clipart and graphics for various computer software packages and I also did some greeting card designs. I love old vintage images that can be used for mixed media crafts and projects. I have a ton of vintage images, scrapbooking and paper crafting projects for you to download and use for FREE!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun Free Stuff Fridays!

ArtzeeChris' Log Craft Date: 4-16-2010 Entry #2

Today is Friday and because Friday's are always a good thing, I decided to celebrate with free Spring Clip Art for you to download print out and enjoy! Some ideas that you could use these for are: Scrapbooking your Spring Pictures, make some pretty spring notcecards, or any altered art mixed media project you are working on. Also if you download these and come up with a really cool idea or project please e-mail me and send me a picture of what you did, I'll be sure to showcase it for others to see! As always please enjoy and have fun with these because this is what my site is all about here, having fun and getting creative! Wishing everyone a super weekend filled with lots of cool stuff!



Click on the link below to download the full size version of this clipart!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/artzeechris/4524274791/sizes/l/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've Been Married How Long?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Custom Search
09 10